Sunday, March 18, 2007

My name is hamra

My name is hamra
A cave was where I lived,
The Fire, was what I loved,
A wall, was whom I talked to;
He listened carefully to me, with red eyes staring at me.
As a reaction to my words, he was always burning,
He was always there, he was my silent councilor;
He was my memories’ grave;
He was my sins’ castle.
The fire was my heart’s burning, and my soul’s as well,
I watched it motionless,
And still continued, continued, continued,
What for-- I knew not.
But there was no way back, just the front was shining.
“GO, GO, GO ahead”;
With all I’ve done, and things were to come.
I’ve lost the grace & the way ,
I’ve lost the light.
All I had was that manifestation of my evil,
It could lead me no where, but to the hell only.
There the silent listening wall, was mine no more,
Surely the sins were there to burn me well, to be eaten by evil himself.



You want me? Be no disappointed!
My name is hamra,
They call me Lucifer,
But you can call me—call me-- evil and
And- I’ll be there in a second.

No comments: