Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Strange awful feelings,
Feelings of self-hating,
Feelings of self-wasting.

A kind of self-killing,
A kind of mind’s torturing,

Some sort of eyes’ burning,
Some sort of heart’s aching.
The barks of dogs’ hunting,
The hunger of vultures waiting.

They are all wrapped in me,
They are all gazing at me,
They are all always with me,
All laughing at me.
Lack of love and sanity,
Lack of love and humanity,
Lack of kindness and charity,
Had made a big whole out of my personality.



A lake of dirty water,
Is where, I’m drowning in,
They are all staring at me;
Encouraging the fool to struggle more and more.
A river of sins goes to it;
Sins of a single lonely soul
That, is not at all an evil but just a lonely alive corps,
With no love and no body to love still by no body loved.

2 comments:

Hooman said...

Very beautiful!

Erfan said...

they are true for every human being, but we don't have to let them get internalized in us.. isn't it?